Saturday, August 4, 2007

Welcome to SPRACK








SPRACK exists because I got tired of people telling me it couldn’t. I got tired of hearing that design and business cannot coexist in the ways I wanted it to. I was bored of convention and categorization and tired of listening to people say that multidisciplinary pursuits aren’t a realistic way to approach the world. What a shocking insight into the minds of mediocrity. My experience of the world is created through networks of cross-disciplinary experiences. Everything in that world constantly moves and flows between things that defy categorization.

The business of visual culture is fascinating. It’s a culture of combination that is impossible to ignore. It’s a culture of creating connections – making networks and exploring the in-betweens. It is a strange, yet somehow oddly familiar set of experiences and interactions. Maybe its how our minds have worked all along… And so, SPRACK exists to explore the culture that makes up our set of multi-faceted experiences.